Hi Belgium Pass28 Apr 2017
In late April, SN Brussels Airlines launched a new product, the ‘Hi Belgium Pass’.
This pass allows foreign tourists to travel to Belgium by plane for 149 euro and enjoy lots of advantages. They can fly to Brussels Airport from 18 countries and 49 cities across Europe (Denmark, Germany, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Lithuania, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Sweden and Switzerland).
The ‘Hi Belgium Pass’ includes the following:
- Arrival on Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Return on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
- A fixed return price of 149 euro per person (incl. luggage and taxes)
- A train ticket to be used across Belgium for the duration of your stay
- A maximum of two activity vouchers to be used in two Belgian cities of your choice
When booking you can click on two cities for which you would like to receive an activity voucher. Ghent is offering the ‘Ghent Altarpiece combi ticket’, which allows you to visit the three locations where the Ghent Altarpiece is being restored: St Bavo’s Cathedral, the Provincial centre for culture Caermersklooster and the Museum of Fine Arts. Every combi ticket includes a free walking map for you to discover Ghent during the time of the Van Eyck brothers.
Once your booking has been completed, you will receive a triple reply e-mail with information on your flight details, a downloadable train ticket and the activity vouchers in PDF format.