In 1909 the former post office building was located on a busy crossroads of access roads into the city.

The first postilions and horse cars used to stop here. The richly decorated building, which was built using several styles, has been turned into the ‘De Post’ shopping centre and luxury hotel '1898 The Post'. Remember to look up at the beautiful 52-metre clock tower!

Practical information