Watch the unique exhibition 'Van Eyck. An Optical Revolution' online through a virtual guided tour or listen to the audio guide. Also take a virtual visit to Ghent Town Hall: see the historic rooms and learn more about all the works of art.
Lukas - Art in Flanders
With the digi-expos of STAM, you can visit nine exhibitions digitally, including 'The story of Ghent', the fixed value in STAM. This exhibition tells the history of Ghent: from the first settlements to a modern city. But also the 'World Exhibition of Ghent in 1913' and 'Ghent, occupied city' are a must-see thanks to beautiful images. These and other exhibitions can be viewed online as digi-expos on the website of STAM.
At home and still out! Livestreams to follow at home.
Music, theatre performances, lectures, workshops, etc... you can also enjoy an extensive offer from your living room!
- Design Museum Ghent organises a sneak peek of the exhibition 'Kleureyck' by means of video calls with the designers (Available in Dutch and English).
- House of Alijn will be the Home of Alijn for a short while. Get inspired and follow the reading, watching and doing tips (Only available in Dutch).
- Visit the Dr Guislain Museum thanks to this virtual tour and get to know their extensive collection. (Dutch, English, French).
- Discover the digitized art offer of Zebra Street thanks to their Zebra Art App (Dutch).
- The S.M.A.K. presents an imaginary museum, fun activities for children that they can do at home and a nice selection of From the Collection (Dutch).