Access to all top attractions, monuments and museums (and all their facilities and exhibitions) + a guided boat tour + public transport + bike rental (1 day) + use of hop on hop off water-tramway (1 day *).
- Save almost € 15.00 in low season (November-March).
Save more than € 20.00 in high season (April-October).
- Most museums in Ghent are free for children and young people up to 19 years, so the CityCard is not quite a deal for them.
- * 01/04>01/11 on Saturdays and Sundays 11.00>18.30
Thanks to the CityCard you can also follow the restoration of the Mystic Lamb up close:
- the triptych itself in the Cathedral
- the panels, which are being restored in the Museum of Fine Arts (MSK)
- the exhibition in the Carmelite Friary
You can buy the CityCard Gent in:
- The Ghent Tourist Office (Sint-Veerleplein 5)
- All participating museums and attractions
- Ghent’s hotels
- All sales points of public transport company De Lijn
- the city shop
Enjoy your visit!